Last Updated: 1 month ago
Contact Elysoun Ross
- Hill 60, 18 Cory Circle, Grahamstown, South Africa
- Longitude: 26.504614
- Latitude: -33.305189
- Self Catering
R390 per person sharing
R780 for the room per night
Please contact me for a discounted rate for longer stays
- Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
About Sunbird Cottage
Sunbird Cottage is situated in a beautiful Grahamstown garden in the peaceful suburb of Hill 60. It offers cosy, self-catering accommodation in a secure cottage, near the main house, with safe off-street parking. The adjacent patio has a table & comfortable chairs in the shade of a flowering bougainvillea.
It is 5 minutes’ drive to Rhodes University and the centre of town, 3 minutes to St Andrew's College, DSG & St Andrew's Prep.
There is a comfortable sitting area, with sofa, desk and chair, a kitchenette and a small bathroom. The separate bedroom has a comfortable Queen sized bed with down duvet & pillows, electric blanket, percale linen, towels & hairdryer.
The kitchenette has a small fridge/freezer, 2 plate stove, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery.
Tea & coffee, milk, sugar and rusks are provided.
The cottage has Wi Fi and DSTV.
- Alarm system and secure off-street parking.
- Use of a private patio area
- Kitchenette with fridge, 2 plate stove, microwave, kettle & toaster
- Tea, coffee, rusks & filtered drinking water
- Comfortable Queen size bed, with down duvet & pillows, percale sheets & electric blanket
- Hair dryer. Fan in summer. Heater in winter
- Wi Fi and basic DSTV