Last Updated: May 2017
Contact Elysoun Ross
Hill 60, 18 Cory Circle, Grahamstown, South Africa
- Longitude: 26.504614
- Latitude: -33.305189
- Self Catering
About Sunbird Cottage
Sunbird Cottage is situated in a beautiful garden in the peaceful suburb of Hill 60. It offers cosy, self-catering accommodation in a secure cottage, near the main house, with safe off-street parking. The adjacent patio has a table & comfortable chairs in the shade of a flowering bougainvillea.
It is 5 minutes’ drive to Rhodes University and the centre of town, 3 minutes to St Andrew's College, DSG & St Andrew's Prep.
There is a comfortable sitting area, with sofa, desk and chair, a kitchenette and a small bathroom. The separate bedroom has a comfortable Queen sized bed with down duvet & pillows, electric blanket, percale linen, towels & hairdryer.
The kitchenette has a small fridge/freezer, 2 plate stove, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery.
Tea & coffee, milk, sugar and rusks are provided.
Light continental breakfast can be provided on request: low GI whole wheat bread, cereals, yoghurt and fruit.
The cottage has Wi Fi and basic DSTV.
- Alarm system and secure off-street parking.
- Use of a private patio area
- Kitchenette with fridge, 2 plate stove, microwave, kettle & toaster
- Tea, coffee, rusks & filtered drinking water
- Comfortable Queen size bed, with down duvet & pillows, percale sheets & electric blanket
- Hair dryer. Fan in summer. Heater in winter
- Wi Fi and basic DSTV