Last Updated: August 2015
Contact Wayne And Yvonne Lion-Cachet
- 072 494 6097
7 Cartwright Avenue
- Longitude: 26.508857
- Latitude: -33.307614
- Bed And Breakfast
- Self Catering
About Lions' Hill
Lions' Hill offers spacious self-catering accommodation with a scenic view in the tranquil suburb of Hill 60. It is within walking distance of Rhodes (10 mins), St Andrew's College (8 mins), St Andrew's Prep (4 mins) and DSG (7 mins).
There is a main bedroom with an extra length, queen size bed, with en-suite bathroom.
Quality linen and towels are supplied. There is a sleeper couch in the large lounge area, along with two big comfortable couches. Full bouquet DSTV is available.
The unit has a well-equipped kitchenette with a medium sized fridge / freezer, chest freezer, microwave, stove, kettle, toaster, pots, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. The kitchenette also has a table and four chairs for comfortable eating which can also be used as a working space. Cereals, milk, yoghurt, rusks and a complimentary fruit bowl are provided, as well as tea and coffee.
There is an open swimming pool. For this reason it is not suitable for very young children / people who cannot swim.
Strictly NON smoking accommodation.
- Top quality, extra length queen size bed, with quality linen
- Comfortable double sleeper couch
- Hair dryer
- Own entrance
- Laundry on request
- Under cover off street parking
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Heater and hot water bottles
- Tea, coffee and rusks
- Drinking water
- Light continental breakfast (includes a variety of cereals, yoghurt and fruit)
- Serviced Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- Use of a private patio area
- Braai facility on request
- Full bouquet DSTV
- Use of swimming pool
Map and Directions to Lions' Hill
GPS: 33° 18' 27.41" S / 26° 30' 31.89" E